I am sooo glad we cut our Yosemite trip short because we would be driving home right now or worse, had to leave and still pay for our cabins. My Doc said it was early enough that I could probably wait till after the weekend but this little guy was not going to wait. The bleeding got pretty steady by the time I got to the surgery center and by the time they wheeled me in I was passing some clots. The nurses were all great. They let me keep my nose ring in and were very careful of my feelings. Great bedside manner. I dont even remember them giving me the gas, I fell asleep immediately and woke up feeling like I was at home. I even remember dreaming. I was very comfortable under very warm blankets. The Doc had given me meds to keep from getting nauseous so when I woke up I was able to eat some crackers and drink sprite. We went home within an hour and even went to the grocery store. I am home now feeling fine. I have a little irritation in my tummy but no big deal. I plan to go back to the office tomorrow.
I am sad that I am no longer pregnant. Even though it was stressful I was really happy and enjoying the pregnancy. I am looking forward to doing it again and will absolutely embrace full on morning sickness, fatigue and whatever else the pregnancy can throw at me.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment