holy shit! Thats all I can say? WTf was I thinking grieving for my baby for the past week. I just dont understand this!! Why the hell would she tell me I am going to miscarry. One observation I have made is the fact that she is much younger than Sebastian's Doctor and the one who did the first ultrasound. I am assuming that she is giving me worst case scenario. The problem with her negative bedside manner is the fact that I stressed and grieved for a dying baby for the past week! I am very upset about this and am considering changing Doctors. I absolutely understand the need to just give me the facts but she could have presented things a little better. Even the follow up appt was horrible. She said "I wont tell you that you wont miscarry. I am taking you off "threatened miscarriage" status and putting you on "high risk for miscarriage" status. Great, my baby is growing and has a normal heart rate but yet she still has to scare me. Another thing going on is the fact that the fibroid they found after the last chemical pregnancy appears to be 'different'. She thinks its dying and in turn could cause me alot of pain as well as keeping me at the higher risk for miscarriage. I also measured a week earlier than thought. I was basing my due date on the date that I got the positive ovulation test but in reality I could have ovulated anytime within the 48 hrs prior to the positive test and then actually conceived a day later so measuring a few days off is no big deal. Those hpt are so sensitive that a positive can be detected 9 dpo.
Anyway, I have decided that its time to enjoy this pregnancy, no matter what happens. Although I cant wait to get out of the 1st trimester I am happy about having a few more days with my unborn child. I have a follow up ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure the little guy is still growing :)
stats
7 weeks today
symptoms on and off
when they are on I am peeing constantly, really bloated and still getting that tingling. I wonder if thats the fibroid *shrugs* dont matter..I just want a healthy, growing fetus!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment