Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank God its Friday!

5 weeks 6 days (3 weeks 6 days since ovulation)

Today is a big day for me. I am signing a lease to start my own business. Scary and exciting all at the same time!

I woke up this morning feeling very very good and very very huge, which is impossible according to the 'know it all bitches' on the birth boards. Its funny how there is always one that has to jump on and say "your bloated, your baby is no bigger than a watermelon seed, you cant be showing" well duh, bitch. It doesnt change the fact that I wasnt this big with Sebastian until at least 12 weeks. Bloat or not its still baby related and those woman have every right to chat about it on their birth board. (while I sit back and lurk with a bag of popcorn)
hehe, well, they will learn.. I learned on my first birth board to just stay away from comments and conversation that can bring out the non supportive bitchiness of a hormonal pregnant girl hiding behind a computer screen.

Back to how I am feeling.. I managed to participate in most of my bootcamp class this morning. The cardio felt really good and I have noticed that I just feel so normal when I am exercising. I think the little poppy seed likes it ;) I headed home to get the kiddo off to school and started some mild cramping. This is always so scary. In my first pregnancy I gained so much confidence in the cramps after learning that the cramping is more than likely related to the stretching of my uterus, so mild cramping is good! making room for baby! still doesnt change the fact that the cramps can get worse.. my last 2 miscarriages have been earlier than this and I just want this one to stick!! go away cramps!! I do find much comfort in hearing the stories of all the other woman who are having the same fears that I do.

Love the birth board.. hate the bitches.. this time, I plan to refrain from being one :)

Off to sign my lease and to the gym for my HIIT class!

No comments:

Post a Comment