At least 15 other woman said the same thing on the board today. There is a little comfort in the fact that I am not the only crazy one out there! I fully intent on absolutely enjoying the second trimester, just gotta make it thru the first.
Its so strange how the symptoms can turn themselves off. I dont remember when they hit me with Sebastian but I do remember the subtle initial changes that prompted me to take a pregnancy test, even though I had been told I would never get pregnant. With him I took a test on a Sunday and within a few days the symptoms hit me so bad, all except nausea. More importantly the foggy head. I suppose I should be happy with my 'feel good' days but in all honesty, I just want to feel pregnant. Now.
I am not in a hurry though, I just want to know my kiddo is growing :)
I have no idea when I conceived with Sebastian. According to the irregular periods and extremely long cycles (40+ days), I was 7 weeks. Doc measured him at 5 by the ultrasound. He had a heartbeat so he was at least that. That tells me that I got heavy symptoms by 6 weeks and with this one I feel just a little pregnant. I did have excessive bleeding in my gums tonight from flossing. With Sebastian my teeth bleed buckets every time I brushed, If I recall that started around 8 weeks or so.
There were tons of posts today about spotting. Very few posts of good news. Lots of random stuff and already baby name threads. My good friend who is one week behind me started spotting this morning. She is a little freaked out, I would be too, but doing well as far as I can tell from her text. I reminded her that alot alot alot of woman bleed and have very happy endings. I remember spotting a bit after a few workouts. Not every time, just occasionally.
I discovered today that I have amazing diaper cake making abilities!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment