Monday, July 2, 2012
Today
Today I am pregnant!! Is it too much to ask to just stay that way? I am a bit nervous about the fact that my egg was 23 days old when fertilized. Marley's egg was 23 days old and didn't make it. I am taking Meg's advice and just trying to enjoy the day. It's so unfortunate that tomorrow I may not be pregnant but today I am and I am holding onto that until I wake up, poas and see a darker line.
June 22nd was the date of conception..the same day 1 year ago that they scraped and suctioned my little girl out of me.... It was a good day to get pregnant. To top it off, if this little one survives my kiddos will have their birthdays in the same week, exactly 4 years apart in age.
I decided to give up the clomid. I had 5 failed rounds and it just wasn't working. Every cycle was getting longer and longer. I was sick of the hormones and weight gain and mood swings..Stoopid clomid... I have heard so many stories of woman getting regnant when they give up clomid. Yep, that's me.. Gave up clomid and got pregnant..now stick baby stick!!
Stats
11dpo (3 weeks, 1 day)
Weighing in at 135lbs
Today's symptoms
Slight waves of nausea
Out of breath during workout
Super thirsty
Lots of gas
Feeling off balance
I wish it was easier not too worry. I am not sure if I can take another loss.. Actually, I am not sure that I will want to keep trying if there is another loss.
Grow little bean grow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations, mama! You have definitely been through hell and back and are strong enough for this. You will get through it and your little bean will too! I am so proud of all you have accomplished and know you will see this pregnancy through the end!
ReplyDeletexoxo