I really really thought I was pregnant. I had all the symptoms including nausea! I wasnt sure how I felt about it though because I was nervous about it not being an entire 3 months and about not getting an actual cycle. I remember feeling cramps for a few minutes on the day I thought I was about 10DPO. Turns out I was likely ovulating. That was 2 weeks ago. A few days before Rob and I got busy, I started taking OPK. Had I continued I would have known exactly when I actually ovulated and not missed the boat. Its a blessing in disguise though. I now have a true period and feel like I am ready to try again. Today is cycle day 3. This morning I took a fertility test and the results came back good. By this time next month I may be pregnant :).
In the meantime I am suffering through an extremely heavy and painful period...
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment